Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Outline of Project

This is what I have so far but it is always open for changes. This is also what I will be taking to the hospital tomorrow when I go and visit the coordinator of the children's hospital so they can sort of get an idea of what it is I am trying to do and I want to make a good impression and not have them think I am unprepared.


Personal Project Outline

Introduction:
I’ve yet to work with the children but I still feel as if I need a game plan so this is just a little organization sheet that is in the process of being perfected and always open for changes. What I have so far is just the basics and the obvious, but I wish to expand on this project further by adding any ideas that I just happen to come up with on my own, or any suggestions from other people. This more than just a school project now that I have had a chance to work a little bit on it and think about it, it’s a way to show that I care and give back to the community that’s why it is such an important thing for me to work hard on this project because the MYP part is barely on my mind.

What needs to be done:

  • Go to Strong
  • Purchase materials
  • Permission from parents (permission slip?)
  • Raise money
  • Schedule for visiting hospital and activity plan


Materials:

  • Pencils
  • Pens
  • Paper (thick paper)
  • Plaster
  • Crayons
  • Paint
  • Oil pastels
  • Decorated notebooks (at least 10-15)
  • Stickers
  • Glitter
  • Glue
  • Scissors

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment